Thursday, November 1, 2007

Q Conv for My Dear Holt to Hear


    erable
tomorrow
i really have to
clean half my room



i had
a hanging
represented
by any gallery



put
my bags
by the closet
artist, dressed



first
person
he saw Paul
told he went to



some
some emo
high school kid’s
show identify through



gestures
had with one
of my lit teachers
i’d been gone the last



five
years ms.
eel started
sleeping with



mr.
allen
they ran
away together



mastered
a subtle garden
party because if so
i know two thousand



people
it’s easy
to not see
the divorce



rate
pulse
he like
his last



audience
a decadent
blend opened
her it would if



there
was a
student
in my class



there’d
be a lot of
paperwork i’m
sure i can see why



i’m
just not
gonna go
there there


 
submitted by
HOLT GULLIVER

No comments: